OT yt-dlp and Python snag

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 04:06:17 PDT 2023

Hi Jim
Further to my last message here is the version I am using and dependencies.

Installed Version

2023.03.04-pm150400.2.1

yt-dlp = 2023.03.04-pm150400.2.1

python310 /usr/bin/python3.10 ffmpeg rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1 rpmlib(FileDigests) <= 4.6.0-1 rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1 rpmlib(PayloadIsXz) <= 5.2-1

So what I am using is not much help.  I am surprised that you have not upgraded though.  3.10 was introduced in 2021.  What OS are you using?
Regards,
Alastair.