Blocked from streaming

Expert Geeks expertgeeks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 10:33:48 PDT 2023

Thanks Mark. Interestingly the browser version of BBC sounds and the
android app are both still working. Presumably the intent is to block
'unusual' anonymous access. I've since set up my transcoder using
TVHeadend.. shame I didn't do that in the first instance, but I didn't
think I'd get snared simply by using their URL.

Sorry, when I viewed the 'contact the BBC pages', there were a lot of
FAQ's and didn't seem to be an easy way to contact them directly, hence
the question. I've since raised a ticket with BBC feedback and will
report back when I get a reply.