PVR process stops working

MrBrunes mr.brunes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 03:16:40 PST 2023

Tx for the info - the actual scripts would help a lot as I often
struggle with getting them to work. For now though, my task scheduler
seems to be working fine so far, once I'd ironed out the pesky path
syntax that was causing the script to silently fail when run by the
scheduler.

Only thing that puzzles me is how to increase the logging verbosity
directed to the get_iplayer_pvr_task.txt file, as the stream download
info was useful when the pvr ran in a cmd window.

I created the task similarly to previously suggested:
schtasks /create /ru <username> /rp <password> /sc hourly /mo 4 /tn
get_iplayer_pvr_task /tr "get_iplayer --pvr --quiet 2>> \"F:\iplayer
recordings\get_iplayer_pvr_task.txt\""

Currently I just see a single line e.g. "New radio programme: 'etc.'"
but no date or download details.
I've tried removing "--quiet 2" and then adding --verbose and
--streaminfo but the single line log file entries remain the same.