Subtitles Unusually Not Available.

fred.d fred.d at timelords.org.uk
Mon Sep 26 03:54:06 PDT 2022

Ralph

As a Grumpy old man one of my pet hates are these contact forms,
especially when you are trying to help or if its technical you've
already tried most things before you "write in".

That said, working in IT service I've seen the garbage that can come in
on an internal service desk. So on a public facing one trying to qualify
the issue and get people to self help really does focus the resource
where it is actually needed. Hopefully that doesn't mean they then
reduce the resource, but it's the real world we live in.