Problems downloading Winter Olympics

Paul Phillips paulphillipsdidsbury at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 10:07:59 PST 2022

The change in video quality available is described on this page for
version 3.29.
https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/release320to329#release329

I've seen a doubling in file sizes to approx 4GB per hour when
selecting fhd video quality
Whether it is true full HD or not, I'm not sure, but the files seem to
report they are 1080p

--
Paul Phillips