Remux TV Progs to Matroska Video .mkv

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Jul 9 15:01:04 PDT 2022

As far as I know conversion to mp4 is just changing the container format, there’s no recompression.

--
David Cantrell

This electrogram was despatched by wireless field telegraph. I would therefore ask that the recipient be so kind as to excuse any failures of courtesy or linguistic inelegance as an unfortunate side-effect of the technology. I remain, Sir, Madam, or Robot, your humble and obedient servant.