PVR won't display - ?hanging

Charlie Heard charlie at the-heards.com
Sun Jan 2 07:41:59 PST 2022

No worries.

It’s still happening - it’s been happening for several weeks. The PC
has been rebooted several times in that period, as well as get_iplayer
being upgraded. I’ll try the cache rebuild.

I’ve noticed that I have a similar problem with a legacy email/spam
manager that I use - popfile. It too uses a localhost website to
manage things and it too is slow to display. It’s never not displayed,
but something is amiss as the formatting is now wrong more often than
not. Could Norton be slowing localhost websites down or causing them
to time out?