'5 Live Science' not being found to download

MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News news at macfh.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 02:30:16 PDT 2022

On 19/04/2022 09:51, Andy Wedge wrote:

> [...]

No, the podcast series have different pids from the corresponding main
downloads, for example ...

Original series: b043wvt9

Podcast series: p02pc9ny

Most recent three episodes from original series flagged as unavailable:
5 Live Science - Buying Breast Milk Online, BBC Radio 5 live, m00161g8
5 Live Science - Science in Film, BBC Radio 5 live, m001682t
5 Live Science - Hot Cross Puns: Easter Science Q & A, BBC Radio 5 live,
m0016jdn

Podcast editions which are available:
5 Live Science Podcast - Buying Breast Milk Online, BBC Radio 5 Live,
p0bz4ztr
5 Live Science Podcast - Science in Film, BBC Radio 5 Live, p0c06v0k
5 Live Science Podcast - Hot Cross Puns: Easter Science Q & A, BBC Radio
5 Live, p0c1g25k

... and unsurprisingly therefore using '--pid p02pc9ny --pid-recursive'
they did indeed all download again, merely for me to delete them.