OT: Playing GiP data wirelessly.

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Sun Sep 5 01:56:33 PDT 2021

In article <6fdea109-32df-a8e2-a4ca-e23ba8fb787c at errichel.co.uk>, Budge
<ajebay at errichel.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi and many thanks to Geoff and all who have replied including those who
> have PM'd me as they have together improved my perspective of options.
> The several questions and points raised are most helpful.

I'd also suggest trying  https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/

Both as a forum where you could get info from people who've done this, and
also perhaps where you can find info on the existing pages.

Its much better run than most 'forums' and also works with plain browsers
that have javascript 'off'. So avoids many of the pitfalls of other forums
(fora?). FWIW I know who runs it as he is a UKHHSoc member.

Jim

--
Electronics  https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm