"ERROR: Failed to download URL "

Mark Carroll mtbc at ixod.org
Sat Mar 13 12:50:24 GMT 2021

On 13 Mar 2021, mable syrup wrote:

> Started getting these recently for TV programmes.  Anyone know:
> (1) Whether there's a fix in the offing?
> (2) Do I need to report as an issue on Github?
> (3) Is there a workaround?

I have not noticed any indication that anything other than useful bugfix
PRs is presently welcomed by the maintainer. Reports of issues tend to
be summarily closed. We hope and wait for fixes and, at least for major
issues, generally they come promptly, which is great. If you know some
Perl, the source code is quite amenable to local adjustments.

-- Mark