Fwd: VIRUS ALERT -get iplayer!

Chris Brady chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:08:30 EST 2021

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK !!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Louise Watson <louise_v_watson at eazytec.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:26:22 +0000
Subject: get iplayer!
To: get iplayer <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>

Get  https://j.mp/36ZdOUI

Louise

===========================
I think, therefore I\'m overqualified
I am sick unto death of obscure English towns that exist seemingly for
the sole accommodation of these so-called limerick writers and even
sicker of their residents, all of whom suffer from physical
deformities and spend their time dismembering relatives at fancy dress
balls. - Editor of the Limerick Times in Limerick (Ireland)
I\'m kind of partial to Wonka Whistle, myself. This is lewd, but: New
Kids on the Grandmother. - Megan Coughlin contemplates rock band names

MSc. (O.R.); BSc. (Ind Maths); Dip. Ed. (F.E.); Cert Mgt (O.U.)
Health & Safety Rep. - Unite (MSF/AMICUS) + Brit. Airways
Freelance Investigative Journalist - re:
Rogue Leasehold / Managing / Letting / Estate Agents