Why no Formula E?

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 16:59:53 BST 2021

I'm not sure that you've followed the thread fully, George.

Your search will pick up "The Repair Shop" programmes in the cache, no problem. The original question (from Steve Wilson) is about picking up programmes that are not in the cache, but available on iPlayer, such as "box sets" and those broadcast through the "red button" or the iPlayer itself, like the Formula E races.

Admittedly in my example only two or three of the lines are essential - pid, pidrecursive, and output (if you don't want all downloads going to the same folder).

The others are put there by the "web interface" as they are my default options.

I hope that's clear.

Don