Why no Formula E?

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 08:41:28 BST 2021

As an example, this is my file for "The Repair Shop":

excludecategory children,primary
excludechannel alba,cymru,news,s4c,cbbc,cbeebies,parliament,bbcthree,northern ireland,wales
pid b08l581p
modes best
output V:\BBC iPlayer Recordings\The Repair Shop
subtitles 1
thumb 0
type tv
versionlist default
pidrecursive 1

Obviously some of your settings will differ. I also use a .txt suffix on all my pvr files as it makes them easier to edit.

ATB

Don