Version 3.27.1 released

Charlie Heard charlie at the-heards.com
Mon Apr 12 18:14:12 BST 2021

I have noticed that the BBC channels keep the previous 2 hours of live
TV stored in a buffer. On my Smart TV, I can restart the programme I
am watching in iPlayer, and can pause it for upto 2 hours behind the
current time. It will pause for more than 2 hours, but only stores the
last 2 hours of live broadcast and jumps to the beginning of the
buffer when play is pressed. Is there any way for get_iplayer to
access this buffer?

Charlie