Version 3.27.1 released

James Robinson jamesrobinson2012 at virginmedia.com
Mon Apr 12 02:11:29 BST 2021

Thank you for getting back to me.

360 and 361 I was referring to. If I run it on my Windows 7 laptop 360 only saves just over an hour even though it sas it has grabbed all of the file (in that case 3 hrs 50 mins).

So for some reason it will not get the whole file.  This I find very strange.

If anyone can help on how I can get the whole file that would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
James