Repair Shop S05E23

Chris Walker cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 14:49:04 EDT 2020

On Tue, 2020-09-15 at 11:28 +0100, Chris Brady wrote:
> I complained to the Beeb but received no response. No-one has the
> episode. I even emailed Ricochet - but again no response. Chris B. .
>
> On 15/09/2020, Jimmy Aitken <jimmy.aitken at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 9:44 PM Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote:

I *did* receive a reply. It said (parts quoted, not the whole thing)
"Thanks very much for taking the time to contact us regarding a recent
episode of The Repair Shop which sadly ended up not being aired due to
an impromptu Coronva Virus update from the Government. [snip] I have
had a look into his but sadly at this moment in time the decision has
yet to be made as to when exactly episode 23 will be shown. This is
not to say it has been dropped and I assure you our scheduling team
are working hard to try and fit it into our schedules, but these
things can be tricky a times,"

They suggest that you keep checking but if you have a pvr script for
Repair Shop, wouldn't that grab any unseen episodes? Or set one for
that specific episode which the Beeb helpfully quote as :-
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000h3nb

--
/ _/ _` \ V  V /  |  mailto:cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk  |