Unsubscribed

mable syrup blackonesugar at mail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:15:03 EDT 2020

I got fed-up of being unsubscribed like this from my yahoo mail account, which had worked fine for years and decided to try a different (free) mail provider.   Yet to see whether it's a real improvement, but getting messages at all is a plus.

(emails I sent from the yahoo account to the list asking "why unsubscribed?" went into a black hole of "awaiting moderation", never to re-appear, be answered or be rejected.)

Mabel