Syntax for grabbing all episodes of the new season of Celebrity Master Chef

John Reay john.reay at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:08:22 EDT 2020

ROKU Smart TVs and sticks have an app called FoTV which allows
streaming and recording of BBC, ITV and Channel 4 and 5 shows,
and there is also an Android app (and probably an iPhone app) No
shortage of legal (and illegal) ways to get BBC programmes.
Most BBC shows eventually end up on other networks around the world,
some sooner than others. get_iplayer is far from the only game
in town.