Syntax for grabbing all episodes of the new season of Celebrity Master Chef

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Sun Jul 5 21:30:49 EDT 2020

On my Freeview HD PVR I can record anything the BBC broadcast and keep it as long as I want. And it is a higher resolution and bit rate recording, often with 5.1 sound which iPlayer never provides. If I have to use iPlayer for some reason, I am already putting up with reduced picture and sound quality. Why should I also have to put up with a limited retention time?

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK