Clips on radio programme pages

Andrew Fear andy at virusplanet.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 10:21:49 PDT 2019

Clive>
Thanks for those thoughts. I tend to download the more interesting ones of the broadcast episodes, but recently there has been material which has been posted solely to the "clips" feed, rather than being a broadcast ep. As i've already got the main episodes which interest me, i'd like to avoid doing a command which will
download absolutely everything associated with the parent PID.

Timothy>
Thats an idea, i must admit i haven't tried using YouTubeDL with anything other than the GUI front end (nor for anything other than YT or DailyMotion). I will investigate that further!

Thank you both for your assistance.
Andy.