Clips on radio programme pages

Andrew Fear andy at virusplanet.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 08:45:59 PDT 2019

Hello,

I would like to download the clips associated with the Radio 4 Extra Comedy Club strand, as found here:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b012klt2/clips

Is there any command which would achieve this with g_ip? I'm familiar with the --pid-recursive, but as far as i can see that only collects live episodes attributed to the available media of the parent object rather than media attached to the tertiary tabs.

Each of the individual clips has a PID, so if needs be, i'll go through and harvest them individually. But if there is a way of snaffling the lot in one go, that'd be marvellous.

Thanks,
Andy.