GiP and ffmpeg

Roger Bell_West roger at firedrake.org
Mon Nov 4 07:14:03 PST 2019

On Mon, Nov 04, 2019 at 02:53:28PM +0000, Budge wrote:
>Any clues what might have caused this and how can I correct the fault
>(which may or may not be the problem with Linn DS player)?

I don't see any reply to James Scholes' comment of 23 October. Did you
try remuxing as he suggested? Or even a plain remux without the
bitstream filter:

ffmpeg -i input.m4a -vn -acodec copy output.m4a

My experience with Linn is that while they make some very good
analogue hardware they've never liked digital and they aren't
particularly competent at it.