Radio: podcast vs podcast2

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Mon May 27 10:13:42 PDT 2019

On 24/05/2019 17:48, Clive wrote:
> 13 Minutes to the Moon: Episode 2 downloads a 115MB m4a version which
> appears to be --mode=dafhigh1. Episode 1 fails with the message "INFO:
> No versions of this programme were selected (available versions:
> podcast2)". --info shows podcast2 and lists a load of modes, including
> dafhigh1. I have downloaded an mp3 as it is an available podcast, but
> can anyone enlighten me please?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Clive

I know that it is not protocol to reply to one's own emails, but here goes.

I found the answer to this question: include "--version podcast2" in the
terminal command and the highest quality available will download. I had
not previously discovered this issue, presumably because all that I had
tried were a default "podcast" and not "2".

Clive