Off-line conversion- M4A toMP3

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-717-1197 dougfaunt at gmail.com
Sun May 12 19:32:43 PDT 2019

I have the line in my options file that converts downloaded files to
MP3, since I usually listen on an MP3 player.

But there are times when I want to minimize the time I'm actually
using the internet and download as quickly
as practical,and then do that conversion later, without an internet
connection (I'm a mariner and sometimes
the only connectivity I can get is sitting in a cafe ashore).

What's a good Windows program for batch converting a group of M4A
files to MP3's?
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I've been through the
last year of archives and didn't spot anything
useful from the thread subjects.

Or can I just catch the AAC files(?) and batch convert them?

tnx, doug