Radio Comedy: Dad's Army et al ....

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 01:52:10 PDT 2019

The naming of the files to include 'original' or 'shortened' seems to
imply that some dialogue has been removed.

Maybe 'original' means full length tape broadcasts as aired years ago,
whereas 'shortened' means from a transcription disc. Or maybe the
'original' sans imagined un-PC references.

Chris B.