Problem downloading - BBC Radio 4 Iran: A Revolutionary State - 3.20-ppa33

Kevin Lynch klynchk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 08:44:24 PST 2019

I can't download the series - BBC Radio 4 Iran: A Revolutionary State
using the pid option.

I'm running Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS - Codename:xenial
and  gip 3.20

kevin at kevin-16-04-raring:/media/sf_iPlayer_Recordings/m4a$ get_iplayer -V
get_iplayer 3.20-ppa33, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis

kevin at kevin-16-04-raring:/media/sf_iPlayer_Recordings/m4a$ get_iplayer
--type=all -o . --pid-recursive --pid
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0077049

Episodes:
Iran: A Revolutionary State - Episode 1, BBC Radio 4, b0077049
INFO: 1 total programmes

ERROR: Failed to download URL (3/3):
https://open.live.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/5/select/version/2.0/mediaset/apple-ipad-hls/vpid/b006j9n7?cb=76984
ERROR: Response: 403 Forbidden
ERROR: Ignore this error if programme download is successful

ERROR: Failed to download URL (3/3):
https://open.live.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/5/select/version/2.0/mediaset/apple-iphone4-ipad-hls-3g/vpid/b006j9n7?cb=72405
ERROR: Response: 403 Forbidden
ERROR: Ignore this error if programme download is successful
WARNING: No media streams found for requested programme versions and
recording modes.
WARNING: The programme may no longer be available - check the iPlayer site.
WARNING: The programme may only be available in an unsupported format
(e.g., Flash) - check the iPlayer site.
WARNING: If you use a VPN/VPS/Smart DNS/web proxy, check with the
provider to find out if it has been blocked.
kevin at kevin-16-04-raring:/media/sf_iPlayer_Recordings/m4a$

It plays in the browser fine,  I'm based outside Hemel Hempstead using
Virgin Media (so I don't need a VPN)

How can I download with get_iplayer?

Kevin