Poodcast that isn't a podcast

George Eycott george at eycott.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 08:53:52 PST 2019

"Fortunately" was until recently a podcast, but now is only available
through BBC Sounds which seems a retrograde step (and one I hope isn't
replicated!). So I used to get it using my podcast download system but now
obviously that has failed.

Using get_iplayer I can get it using the PID, but is there any way to add
the programme to the PVR list in the same way as a normal radio programme?
It doesn't seem to be in the cache so I am at a loss as to how to proceed.
Manually getting the PID from the Sounds site each week would be a right
royal PITA.....

Cheers

George