The Coroner series 2 Episode 8 not available

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Thu Mar 8 16:11:54 PST 2018

On 09/03/2018 00:09, Chris Marriott wrote:
> It's perhaps worth noting that repeats of daytime TV quite commonly
> seem to miss out episodes at random. I guess they show however many
> episodes they need to fill a gap until the next new series starts.
> Looking back, I see that I recorded S2E8 of "The Coroner" (which was
> called "The Foxby Affair") on 2nd December 2016.
>
> Chris

I get the impression that where repeat series are being broadcast they
don't worry about missing the odd programme. Generally, the only time
they take steps to broadcast a missed show is if it is the original
airing especially BBC One in the evenings. Other programmes take lower
priority, I guess.

---