Message with suspicious header

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Mar 6 01:50:36 PST 2018

On Sat, 2018-03-03 at 13:00 +0000, Dave Widgery wrote:
> I have yet again had a message held due to a suspicious header, all I
> did was press reply?

For messages which are in response to a thread, the system is checking
that they start with either 'Re:' or 'Aw:', or some other things.

For some reason your latest one started 'Re[2]:' instead. I'll look at
fixing the checks to tolerate that too, bizarre though it is.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but across the full set of mailing
lists this is a useful tool to... "encourage" people to behave
correctly and not do bad things which detract from the communication.