Format of options file

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 03:09:49 PST 2018

Hi Richard,

> ') - using defaultalue for --ffmpeg-loglevel ('info
>
> If I enter the options again with --prefs-add they work correctly, so
> it is no big deal.  Any ideas what is happening?

That line above seems to be overprinting the «')» at the start of the
line suggesting there's an ASCII CR, carriage return, after the `info'
as if a Unix system was reading a POSIX text file of lines ending in
ASCII LF, linefeed, but being fed a DOS one with CR LF pairs.

`od -c foo' will show them, and they can be removed with `sed -i
's/\r$//' foo'.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy