Exclude/Include patterns

Az azimuth99 at danwin1210.me
Wed Aug 8 12:53:21 PDT 2018

On Fri, July 13, 2018 1:24 pm, RS wrote:

> get_iplayer --refresh-exclude-groups-radio national,regional,local
> --refresh-include "BBC Radio 4,BBC Radio 3" -f --type radio
>

> adds 2211 programmes to a newly created radio.cache
>
> I'll leave you to check whether they are what you want.
>

> Best wishes
> Richard

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in answering.

What I've settled on for now is --refresh-exclude-groups-radio regional,local

That way I can still see some other national which may be interesting.
I'll go through the list at some time and trim it by an include like
yours, or exclude those I don't want. Whichever works out easier.