ffmpeg conversion

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 04:04:45 PDT 2017

hello

if you log the output of get_iplayer you can see the ffmpeg commands
being issued.

under Linux and Mac OSX the below is what i use.
<begin  quote>
#!/bin/bash

ddate=`date +%F`;
day=`echo ${ddate} | awk -F\- '{ printf( "%2.2d",  $3 ) }'`;
mth=`echo ${ddate} | awk -F\- '{ print $2 }'`;
yrs=`echo ${ddate} | awk -F\- '{ print $1 }'`;

date;
date
                     | tee -a
~/get_iplayer-logs/get_iplayer-3.02-pvr-radio-${yrs}${mth}${day}
~/get_iplayer-3.02/get_iplayer --verbose --type=radio --pvr
| tee -a ~/get_iplayer-logs/get_iplayer-3.02-pvr-radio-${yrs}${mth}${day}
date
                     | tee -a
~/get_iplayer-logs/get_iplayer-3.02-pvr-radio-${yrs}${mth}${day}
date;
<end quote>

This proves useful when the tagging operation fails under Linux I am
able to rerun the command under MacOSX.

--
terry l. ridder ><>