ffmpeg conversion

Nick Payne njhp94 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 20:23:12 PDT 2017

What is the ffmpeg command that GiP uses to convert the ts downloads to
mp4? I occasionally find after downloading a program that for some
reason the conversion to mp4 has not happened and I only have the ts
file. I can convert this to mp4 with ffmpeg using the following command,
but that takes about 20 minutes to convert a one hour program downloaded
using hlshd, and so is obviously not the way the GiP does it.

ffmpeg -i input.ts -c:v libx264 -c:a copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc output.mp4