Programme Version

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Tue Oct 31 01:44:25 PDT 2017

Hi Don

If you go to the programme page at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007mf4f/episodes/guide you will see
that, for some reason, two "Episode 3"s are listed one of them being the
one in question. If you click on that episode there is a message saying
that "this episode is not available on iPlayer". However, the other
"Episode 3" IS available, so I would suggest that you download this one.

I download this programme but never using the PID so the issue never
arose and I see that pid b098hpjb downloaded successfully for me on 16th
October. I've no idea why they have two "Episode3"s listed, I've never
seen that before.

With this type of message it's always worthwhile going to the relevant
iPlayer page to check the status of the programme in question.

Regards

Alan