parser error

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Tue Oct 24 13:41:54 PDT 2017

From: Colin Law
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 8:44 PM

>If you download the xml file the error refers to and look at it, it
>can be seen that there are lots of null characters (hence the error
>Char 0x0 out of range). The file is corrupt.

Thanks for the explanation.  I'm glad I asked because I hadn't realised that
was where subtitles came from.  I had assumed there was a ready-made .srt
file to download.

I see from --info there are three subtitle modes.  If I try
--subtitles-only --subtitles2
it tells me that is an invalid option.

If I try --subtitles-only --tvmode=subtitles2
it tells me No media streams found.

--info displays metadata, so that must be stored somewhere other than that
corrupt XML file with the subtitles.  I'll have to explore some more.