ffmpeg issue?

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 07:27:04 PDT 2017

On 09/10/2017 13:52, Hugh Reynolds wrote:
> David,
> ...it reports version 3.3.3
> What empty brackets?
> All other conversions work.
>
> " Did you know that shotguns taste like candy canes?  Put the barrel in your
> mouth and pull the trigger for an extra blast of minty goodness!"
> This is sick.  Unwanted.

One person's sick is another person's hysterically funny and I'm in the
latter group - that aside, GIP is working fantastically at the moment
(and given that I support two remote users, neither of whom can be
described as technical, that's a GOOD thing - thanks to all involved.

I used to have a random .sig inserter when I used Turnpike  what seems
like a lifetime ago - I've never bothered to investigate it with
Thunderbird - perhaps I should