Problem with 3.06 PVR

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Fri Nov 10 06:53:52 PST 2017

Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 12:26 PM  I wrote

>Have you tried

>Do this first
>Immediately after installing get_iplayer 3.00, run:
>get_iplayer --cache-init --type="tv,radio"

>as set out in
>https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/release300to309#release300

It seems the correct command to rebuild your cache after reinstalling is

get_iplayer --cache-rebuild  --type=tv,radio

as shown here
https://squarepenguin.co.uk/forums/thread-1577-post-7065.html#pid7065

245 tv programmes was what I got from a refresh earlier today, probably
since last night.  At least you now seem to be getting the latest programmes
in your cache, so you will eventually get a complete cache.  You can only
add the last two weeks anyway.

Best wishes
Richard