Problem with 3.06 PVR

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 17:47:17 PST 2017

Hi Jon,

> 501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported (LWP::Protocol::https not installed)
> Client-Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 00:51:01 GMT
> Client-Warning: Internal response
>
> LWP will support https URLs if the LWP::Protocol::https module
> is installed.\n

Well, that's very clear.  :-)
If you've time, perhaps you could urge get_iplayer's author, on the
forums I think, to give better feedback to the user on those errors,
perhaps conditionally, as LWP have obviously gone to the effort to make
the information available and it will save others time in the future.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy