TV cache not updating ...

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Thu Nov 9 07:01:59 PST 2017

From: CJB
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 1:53 PM

>This is still bugging me. It hasn't updated since 14-Oct-2017

>This pertains to v3.06 using the Windows PVR

>In the User/get_iplayer forlder I just renamed the tv.cache files to
>tvx.cache

>Then I re-ran the tv cache refresh. It produced a new tv.cache file of 1KB

>Opening with Notepad this had

>#index|type|name|pid|available|expires|episode|seriesnum|episodenum|versions|duration|desc|channel|categories|thumbnail|timeadded|guidance|web

If there are a number of you with the same problem, namely cache not
updating, it may help if you try to identify what you have in common.

Have you asked in the forum?

What happens if you try to load a page such as
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/programmes/schedules/this_week
in your browser?

What happens if you try to download a programme by PID?

Best wishes
Richard