TV Cache Not Updating

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 08:30:18 PST 2017

Using the Windows PVR for v3.06 ...

One of the reasons for seeing a list of new programmes added to the
cache after a refresh is that such a list gives reason that the
updating has indeed occurred.

Over the last few weeks I have been assuming that the TV cache has
been updated OK.

BUT when I set Added Since (hours) = 1 whilst I get many Radio
programmes listed, I get none for TV. Adjusting the Added Since
(hours) to say 2000 - OK OTT - I DO get TV programmes listed - BUT
THEY ARE 14 DAYS AGO OR MORE.

This implies to me that the TV cache is not refreshing, and has not for 14 days.

How can I tell if it is please?

Chris B.