Audio Offset

YellowYeti yellow.yeti at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 04:52:04 PST 2017

have I got news - downloaded on Friday, about 10:30 - offset of about 8
seconds between video and sound

graham norton - downloaded around 2am Saturday morning - offset of
around 0.4 seconds

re-downloaded today - no noticeable offset in either. I'll put it down
to problems at the bbc end for the moment.