Audio Offset

YellowYeti yellow.yeti at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 15:55:42 PDT 2017

Is anyone else experiencing an offset between audio & video lately?

I assume it's down to this new-ish method of splicing audio & video from
different sources.
I noticed it particularly on the latest 'have i got news for you' - with
around a second or so of offset between the audio & video.

It could be something to do with my setup, but before looking deeper,
does this happen for anyone else?

I know I can do the --no-hq-audio to prevent it - but if it's something
ro do with my setup I would rather get to the bottom of the problem.