--no-hq-audio

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sat Nov 4 14:10:24 PDT 2017

From: Ralph Corderoy
Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 5:40 PM

>> I can turn it off by default by including --no-hq-audio in my
>> preferences.  Although there is a hqaudio variable in the script,
>> there does not appear to be a --hq-audio option.

>Try --no-no-hq-audio?  That's based on the description of `!' at
>http://search.cpan.org/~jv/Getopt-Long-2.50/lib/Getopt/Long.pm#Summary_of_Option_Specifications
>(I assumed you've tried --hq-audio rather than just looking for it.)

Hi Ralph

--no-no-hq-audio does indeed work and successfully over-rides –no-hq-audio
in preferences.  I would never have thought of that.

Yes, I did try --hq-audio and I have just tried it again now.  It said
Unknown option: hq-audio
followed by the usual help listing displayed when there is an error in the
command.

Best wishes
Richard