Still No Listings with PVR v3.06

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 11:12:33 PDT 2017

Hi Lorenzo,

> > > I used to find the list of additions to the cache tremendously
> > > useful. An essential feature, even.  And I would use it to find
> > > programs I wanted to watch or hear very quicky.

Can't you let the cache update happen as normal, and then search it with
a regular expression that matches everything, limited with a --since to
what's been added in the last N hours, e.g.

    ./get_iplayer --future --since 1 ^

Without the --future it will warn it's ignoring programmes that aren't
available yet, listing each.

Obviously, you could change the `^' to another regexp, e.g. `deep', if
you knew a bit of the title.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy