Still No Listings with PVR v3.06

Lorenzo Martinelli lorenzo at martinelli.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 03:15:30 PDT 2017

On 02/11/2017 19:55, RS wrote:
> [...]
I used to find the list of additions to the cache tremendously useful.
An essential feature, even.
And I would use it to find programs I wanted to watch or hear very quicky.
Much more quickly than having to traipse through the GUI

IMO, it would be very beneficial it if could be restored as it was, at
least as an option.

Please?

Lnz