GiP 3.10 crash ...

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Tue May 30 04:17:15 PDT 2017

Hello

I run get_iplayer on a Debian linux jessie computer. I do not use the
web based manager.

I use PVR and run shell scripts.

There is absolutely nothing in my options file that would exclude Akamai.
I can only go by what I read.
the 1280x720 at 25fps modes are not available for some unknown reason.

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 5:17 AM, Alan Milewczyk <alan at soulman1949.com> wrote:
> On 30/05/2017 10:14, tellyaddict wrote:
>>
>> Alan is right artisticforge. The 1280x720 at 25fps streams ARE still there
>> and working.
>>
>> The evidence IS actually there in Alan's output if you read the modes list
>> he has posted.
>>
>> >From looking at your output, I can see that both of the hls modes (hlshd
>> and hlsvhigh) are missing from your modes list. These modes are available
>> for me and others so there is something odd going on with your installation.
>>
>> You haven't excluded Akamai have you?
>

> That's why I wondered whether there was something in his options settings. I
> think he uses the PVR - I don't use the PVR so I don't know if there if that
> has separate settings somewhere.
>

> Alan
>
> ---

terry l. ridder ><>