BBC has added password controls to iPlayer

d.lake at surrey.ac.uk d.lake at surrey.ac.uk
Fri May 12 01:24:08 PDT 2017

Hugh

That depends on how it is implemented as it may impact get_iplayer operation...

I agree that until it is implemented it is a side-show, but should they actually implement username/password controls, there is little doubt it will require at the minimum a re-write of get_iplayer.

Therefore, it is best that we are aware of their intentions now.

My 2p

David