BBC has added password controls to iPlayer

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Thu May 11 23:50:39 PDT 2017

Presumably Step 1 towards requiring/checking existence of a TV Licence. At
the moment the Login is a username/email address and password with no
immediate link to a valid licence. No doubt this will follow in due course.

Rgds
Simon Morgan

Ps - sorry CJB - I replied to you direct rather than via this list - finger
trouble!