incorrect "Time Added" in (Radio) cache

d.lake at surrey.ac.uk d.lake at surrey.ac.uk
Mon May 8 23:49:57 PDT 2017

Exactly the same for me on Linux (Ubuntu) using the cgi script supplied with v3.01.

It looks like what is happening is that when there is a series, the time for the previous episode is used for the current episode:

For example, on "The Listening Service", I have four entries, each with the same "Name" but different "Episodes":

Name			Episode						Date Added
The Listening Service	Endings						7d 12h ago
The Listening Service	Breaking Free: Martin Luther's Revolution	7d 12h ago
The Listening Service	Brahms - Behind the Beard			15d 12h ago
The Listening Service	Why does music move us?			17d 12h ago

David