Can't download with GiP 3.00

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sun May 7 13:57:36 PDT 2017

>From: Vangelis forthnet Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 7:59 PM

>USP do not produce any 720p25fps encodes,
>I guess because the BBC do not ask them to...
>When the RTMP streams are first terminated
>(already announced), to be, no doubt, followed
>by the "legacy" AppleHLS streams (HLS modes),
>there'll be no way of getting 720p25fps...

The BBC's rationale for video profiles is explained here.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/blog/2015-07-the-development-of-new-video-factory-profiles-for-bbc-iplayer
It is based on encoder performance for Strictly Come Dancing, East Enders
and Top Gear (presumably, given the date of the article, the Clarkson
version).